Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Blogging



My friend Erica has issued a "25 Days of Christmas Blogging" challenge and I've decided to give it a try! I may not manage a new post every day but I'll give it my best effort.


Sarah seems to be our future architect because she can easily think up a design and execute it well-whether she is drawing it on paper or building with Legos or any other material she can find to construct with.

Apparently Mary and Joseph decided to take the show on the road this year...
introducing the Mangermobile!






4 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Yay Lori! Glad you are joining us! Can't wait to ready daily!

~kristi said...

I love her manger! I would not have thought to do that - we have the castle set and I have been determined to find manger, but we will just improvise. ~kristi (friend of Ms. W)

Anonymous said...

This somehow reminds me of the time she and Aidan were playing Mary and Joseph as pirates...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.