Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Tribute

Sorry for the lack of posting this week...it's not for a lack of wanting to. It has just been crazy busy with trying to get ready for our trip to Houston as well as the sickness that has continued to make a pest of itself in our household.

This will be our first Christmas without my dad (Dec. 26th will be the six month mark of his death) and I've been thinking of him and missing him a lot these past few weeks so I thought it would be fun to share some pictures of him from Christmas past. These are in very random order and I won't put captions on all of them but for reference-I'm the youngest of the three children in our family. I'm sure my sister and brother will not be thanking me for sharing some of these...





My dad and I seemed to have a thing for accessorizing
with the tree decorations as seen in the next three pictures.




This picture was taken last Christmas-one month before
my dad was diagnosed with stage IV Colon Cancer.
(Notice Jonah is chewing on a dog toy--at least he got to it before the dog did!)
Love you Dad!

1 comment:

Erica Wagner said...

Lori, thanks for sharing! It looks like your dad truly loved the Christmas season. I know you must miss him immensely.