Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter Wonderland





We finally got a really good snow yesterday-I love the crispness and silence snow brings. As I was outside taking these pictures I hollered just to hear the echo that only occurs in a snowy white world.







This is a sand pail that was was mostly visible when we woke
up. This picture was taken around 1:00 p.m.





























I love this tree-definitely my favorite picture.




Katie Bunny-who was very happy to stay inside
rather than being a snow bunny
And a very Merry, Happy Birthday to my sister Robin--I love how our relationship has blossomed over the past year. You are so special to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you and your Mom do it with snow all over your plants like that! We had the tinest amount of frost on the ground one morning this week and I was NOT happy that it was going to damage my plants and herbs! I guess that's the difference of living in a sub-tropical climate!

Erica Wagner said...

oh wow... I'm guessing all of those pictures were taken from inside? or, that's what I'd be doing!