Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Costume Cuties


Aidan has every intention of playing

for the Houston Astros in about 15 years!


Princess Sarah-sweet as a rose!


Katie Bunny-for the second year running!


Jonah's favorite word these days is "woof" so it was only
appropriate for him to be a dog. When he got the first glimpse of
himself in the mirror he loved it and didn't want to leave the mirror.

We attended "Trick or Treat on Our Street" at the church where my mom attends and my brother, Tim, is one of the pastors. At the end of the night they had a raffle for a chance to throw a pie in one of the pastors faces. My Grandma bought three tickets and wouldn't you know it...one of her numbers got picked when it was my brothers turn. She very thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

1 comment:

FitzandMolly said...

I so hope Aidan plays for the Astros one day! Those kids are so stinkin' cute...can't wait to see y'all at Christmas!